- Are you familiar with the definition of a baseline Property Condition Assessment (PCA) as provided in ASTM E-2018 Standard for Property Condition Assessments?
- Are you familiar with ASTM E-2018 Standard for Property Condition Assessments or what ASTM stands for?
- Are you presently aware that, while many in the real estate profession often use the words 'commercial property inspection' and 'commercial building inspection' interchangeably in reference to a commercial property condition assessment (PCA), ASTM E-2018 Standard for Property Condition Assessments makes no reference whatsoever to these words anywhere in the Standard in regard to a PCA?
- Do you know what constitutes or when it may beneficial to consider a Property Condition Assessment performed at a higher level of due diligence than that provided by a baseline PCA performed according to ASTM E-2018 Standard for Property Condition Assessments?
- Are you presently aware that experience has shown it may be in your best interest to hire an independent building inspection & consulting firm with a proven track record in conducting roof inspections in order to avoid a conflict of interest in hiring a roofing contractor whereby you could possibly end up having to pay for repairs, worse yet a complete tear-off and replacement, that may not have been required in the first place?
- Do you know exactly what additional services may be beneficial in conducting a commercial property condition assessment (PCA) that can best serve your needs as opposed to paying for services deemed unnecessary in conducting a PCA for the property under consideration, worse yet hiring a home inspection company or someone with little to no experience in commercial building construction to begin with?
If you answered 'No' to one or more of the questions above, then you've come to the right place to learn what you need to know whether you presently own, lease or plan to purchase or lease a commercial property in time to come. With this in mind, please take a brief moment to see what we have to offer in answer to these questions and a whole lot more...